The SBS Radio App brings you Australian and international news and information in 76 languages, 24/7 streaming music channels, and live streaming special events.
Features of the app include:
- Listen to live radio streaming of SBS Radio’s digital radio stations SBS Radio 1, SBS Radio 2, SBS Radio 3 and SBS Radio 4.
- Access SBS digital radio music stations SBS PopAsia, PopDesi and SBS Chill.
- Plus, listen live to our NEW digital radio station SBS Arabic24 - 24hr news and information in Arabic.
- Missed your favorite radio language program? Listen to 7-day catch-up on demand when and where you want
- Listen to podcasts of show highlights, interviews, news and lifestyle topics
- Schedule information
- Radio live program reminder alerts
- One click button to email, text message or call the programs live on-air!
- High quality digital audio
- News poll on Australian and international news topics
If you’re a fan of the app don’t forget to check out our online languages services. Visit sbs.com.au/radio for schedule and program information.
A note about data usage:
Streaming or Downloading Podcasts, and streaming On Demand audio uses additional data and you are responsible for this consumption and associated data charges. Tip: Downloading a Podcast is currently restricted to WiFi connections to reduce cellular data usage (or offline listening). On Demand audio does not have this restriction but it is recommended you check your data plan before listening to On Demand audio, as the audio files can be very large.
SBS Radio is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-18. The program can be installed on Android.
SBS Radio (version 2.3.256.56) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.